Support and Project Technical Resources
· Apply changes or enhancements with different complexity to EDI Map data translation map logic using Application Integrator
· Develop or build EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) maps (inbound or outbound) based on required document, structures, and specifications from clients.
· Set-up different Trading Partner Profile based on the Trading Partner of the client.
· Coordinates technical queries to EDI Analyst and Client.
· Responsible for performing functional testing of different maps handled to ensure and maintain a high level of quality for project deliverables.
· Troubleshoot translation map.
· Analyze and create map specification for map development.
· Create Test Scenarios, Test Result and Test data creation.
· Notify and respond customer inquiries relating to a live data issues.
· Graduate of any computer related courses
· Has basic knowledge and background in programming and logic
· Knowledge on XML and XML schema
· Good customer handling and communication skills
· Can analyze, investigate, document, tests, and solve technical problems.
· Good troubleshooting skills
· Good documentation skills
· Attentive to details
· Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other departments
· English communication skills - verbal and written
· Work continuously on a task until completion
· Willing to come for an early shift if required
· Ability to work in a team
· Fresh graduate are welcome