• Graduate of BS Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Strong J2ME, Android, and iPhone skills with BREW and WinMo experience a plus
• Demonstrated ability to analyze technical requirements , develop well-structured code, delivered on time, with automated tests.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and develop of challenging algorithms
• A self-starter with a strong desire to learn new concepts
• You thrive in a group environment
• Ability to express ideas clearly both in written and oral communications
• Work autonomously and checks-in as decisions are made, proactively identifying potential issues and escalating only when necessary.
• Solves problems creatively, with a keen desire to continually learn and grow, motivated by success.
• Experience in developing consumer facing mobile applications.
• Extensive experience in/knowledge of latest technologies and related commercial products or frameworks.
• Excellent at documenting architectural design. The candidate must demonstrate excellent ability to communicate design ideas to cross-functional teams.
• 2-year experience in developing apps.
• Must have deployed a production version software.
Only candidates that meet qualifications will be considered. Interested candidates please respond with resume to: