• Write new documentation based on feature requirement documents, specifications, information from developers and product managers, and use of the product
• Revise documentation in English to incorporate product updates and product enhancements requested by customers and internal users
• Provide input on documentation design and implementation
• Proofread and edit documentation in English to ensure consistency of language and style, as well as correct application of templates
• Produce screenshots, flowcharts, and other graphics
• Manage, build, and maintain online help systems
• Manage multiple assignments simultaneously, while working independently with other writers.
• Communicate and interact with actual developers of products
• Verify and incorporate comments from technical reviews, peer review comments
• Observe the production and development activities which will help determine the procedures and details of the experimental activities.
• Review current templates and style guides, and identify areas for improvement.
BA/BS in English, or a related field
• Technical aptitude and experience: ability to quickly learn how to use software, enthusiasm for technology
• Experience in meeting tight deadlines and adapting to changing priorities
• Self-starter: motivated and able to take the initiative
• Experience working with cross-functional teams across product development lifecycles
• Familiar with software programs, Web applications, and hosted applications
• Experience with Windows operating system environment and Microsoft Office software, and with other word processing, desktop publishing, and graphics software
• Self-motivated to seek information and clarification whenever needed, and incorporate that information into appropriate documentation
• Must be flexible and have ability to interact with all levels of clients or company's staff
• Proficiency in technical writing according to established documentation style guidelines using a product development organization's specification, source code, and other relevant resources as source material
• Have the ability to clearly explain the complicated procedure in simple and understandable manner.
• Fluent English speaker and writer
• Attention to detail, excellent proofreading/editing skills, writing skills, and verbal communication skills
Only candidates that meet qualifications will be considered. Interested candidates please respond with resume to: